RE: good reports on P2 measurement?

You might want to use either or both of the studies available in full
text on our web site:		www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/publish.htm
see "Measuring Success: The Alabama Study" and "Measuring Success: The
Tennessee Study".  We think the TN study (1/94) was the first one of its
kind (measuring actual $$ saved rather than potential savings in a study
of a program benefits).

If the companies overseas need additional information or help, have them
contact me any time.

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Synterprise Group, Division of Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA IWR HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm