(Fwd) re: Printwise

Forwarded from the Printech listserv, a service of the Printers'
National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC).
www.pneac.org

Date:          Tue, 12 May 98 15:39:13 EDT
To:            <printech@great-lakes.net>
From:          "Frantz-ENV, George" <George.Frantz@state.ma.us>
Subject:       re: Printwise

Re: Printwise

This ink system, originally developed by DeLuxe Check Printers, was
purchased a couple of years ago by a Dutch company, SICPA (?).  Rumor
has it that they were working to de-bug a couple of colors so a
complete palette would be available.  What it seems like is that the
whole project got buried for a couple of years.

I know they're invited to participate at the Printing Industries of
New England Envir Expo on 6-09-98, so if they show, we may have
something new to share.  Some of the product beta-testing occurred in
this area.

George Frantz	MA/OTA	617-727-3260 x631  (fx) 617-727-3827