[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(Fwd) re: Printwise
- Subject: (Fwd) re: Printwise
- From: "Wayne Pferdehirt" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 07:48:05 CST
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <email@example.com>
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Organization: Engineering Professional Developmen
- Reply-To: "Wayne Pferdehirt" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded from the Printech listserv, a service of the Printers'
National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC).
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date: Tue, 12 May 98 15:39:13 EDT
From: "Frantz-ENV, George" <George.Frantz@state.ma.us>
Subject: re: Printwise
This ink system, originally developed by DeLuxe Check Printers, was
purchased a couple of years ago by a Dutch company, SICPA (?). Rumor
has it that they were working to de-bug a couple of colors so a
complete palette would be available. What it seems like is that the
whole project got buried for a couple of years.
I know they're invited to participate at the Printing Industries of
New England Envir Expo on 6-09-98, so if they show, we may have
something new to share. Some of the product beta-testing occurred in
George Frantz MA/OTA 617-727-3260 x631 (fx) 617-727-3827