[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(Fwd) re: Printwise
- Subject: (Fwd) re: Printwise
- From: "Wayne Pferdehirt" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 08:37:11 CST
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Organization: Engineering Professional Developmen
- Reply-To: "Wayne Pferdehirt" <email@example.com>
Forwarded from the Printech listserv, a service of the Printers'
National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC).
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:32:02 -0400
From: Andrew Maxwell <AndrewMaxwell@Compuserve.com>
Subject: re: Printwise
To: "INTERNET:firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I met with the environmental manager of Deluxe in Minneapolis a few
months ago, he developed the product and may know how it is now being
marketed (I think through CIGPA?). I believe that Deluxe is now using
this ink exclusively.
His name is Tom Temaz at 1-612-483-7165
He can let you know the results of all the tests carried out, when it
works and when it doesn't.