Information on Eco-hotel practices needed

The following request for information was received by NPPR.
Please cc Dr. Su (see contact info below) on any responses.  Thanks

  There is one thing I need your help. Taiwan EPA and Tourism Bureau will
   hold a training course on June 8-9 for Taiwan Hotel Industry.  I am
   invited to give a lecture on Eco-hotel including resource saving and
   recovery.  I don't have much experience on this. Would you provide me
   U.S. experiences, especially the successful stories?  Do you have some
   training materials?  If you don't, would you provide some contact
   persons?  Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Tsung-Tsan Su
email: 660015@ucl.itri.org.tw