P2 videos

Hi,

Some weeks back I asked whether anyone had compiled a list of P2-related
videos.  Several people responded asking that I post the results.

A couple of state TAPs sent hard copy lists of videos that they have
available for lending, but no one seems to have compiled a more
comprehensive list or database.  Since videos are such a useful training
tool, and P2 is such an important training topic, developing such a list
would seem to be a worthwhile project.  I'll throw it out there in case
anyone is looking for a good project to undertake.

- Jeff Cantin

Eastern Research Group 		www.erg.com
|______|_|  \_\\_____| 		Lexington, MA 02173
	                        	jcantin@erg.com