P2 in the Tourism Industry

   Dear tsung-tsan su

    Subject: Information on Eco-hotel practices needed

   This message is in response to your posting - subject above - on
   P2Tech list server.

   You will find a good fact sheet at the following URL:

   http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/pollprev/Information/Publicati
   ons/fact.htm  .
   YOu will be able to View the fact sheet:
   	   	   The Tourism and Hospitality Industry Goes Green

   You may wish to contact Janet Warnick of PA about this topic as well.
   	   Email Janet Warnick at:    warnick.janet@a1.dep.state.pa.us

   On the fact sheet, You will find references to related organizations.
   You should find more information through these references on the
   Internet.

   You may wish to contact Janet Warnick of PA about this topic as well.
      Email Janet Warnick at: 	   warnick.janet@a1.dep.state.pa.us

   If you wish to explore the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental
   Protection's (PA DEP) web site for other topics, use the following
   	   	   	   http://www.dep.state.pa.us

   To view other P2 topics, CHOOSE Pollution Prevention and Compliance
   Assistance.

   I hope this information will be helpful.

   Jo Anne Hollash 	   PA DEP - OPPCA
   717-705-4903
   email hollash.joanne@a1.dep.state.pa.us

   --------------------Your message---------------------------
   The following request for information was received by NPPR.
   Please cc Dr. Su (see contact info below) on any responses.  Thanks

   There is one thing I need your help. Taiwan EPA and Tourism Bureau
   will hold a training course on June 8-9 for Taiwan Hotel Industry.  I
   am invited to give a lecture on Eco-hotel including resource saving
   and recovery.  I don't have much experience on this. Would you provide
   me U.S. experiences, especially the successful stories?  Do you have
   some training materials?  If you don't, would you provide some contact
   persons?  Thanks a lot.

   Best Regards,

   Tsung-Tsan Su
   email: 660015@ucl.itri.org.tw