RE: Sand and dust blowing from parking lot

Gravel or pave the parking lot if not too expensive.  Spraying the sand
parking surface with a mixture of Sodium Silicate and water (5%-10%
Sodium Silicate) might work but I do not know the environmental effects
long term (should not be bad however and should be safer than citrus
oil).

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Synterprise Group, Division of Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA IWR HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm