RE: Proposed "Standards Setting" Process

Two major items that I and some others would be interested in seeing in
anything posted to a web site pertaining to P2 or waste reduction:

1) All information in Full Text in either HTML or PDF
2) Site indexed by Enviro$en$e

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Synterprise Group, Division of Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA IWR HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm