RE: Refrigerant recovery/recycling

Our web site, shown below, can be searched for the information you need.
Some of the articles can be read on line, others must be ordered at no
charge from us. I searched the RLIBY database under chlorofluorocarbons
and got many hits. Get back with me if you need help searching. Luck
Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
Raleigh, NC, 29569
Web Site http:/www.p2pays.org/wrrc