RE: Acrylic floor wax remover

Tammy - a couple of ideas:

1) There are a variety of water based, low VOC, low toxicity cleaners
that would remove the wax buildup and not create significant BOD issues.
In order to suggest (and provide samples of) the ideal product, it would
be helpful to know exactly what is being used now.  The term "solvent"
could mean many things, so it is unclear what we need to replace.  If we
needed to simply make a blind suggestion, I would suggest our organic
aqueous product called RIP TIDE.  (you will find full tech data on our
website @ http://www.ecolink.com)

We have developed a neutral pH, non-phosphate material specifically for
the type of floor cleaning you speak of in the second half of this
problem.  The product is called Pinnacle and I believe it to be exactly
what your client seeks for his routine cleaning.  Again, tech data and
MSDS is on the website.

We will provide complete ingredient disclosure and even help with the
BOD analysis with your clients POTW, if you wish.  I think you will find
Ecolink to be a unique firm in our field.  Check out the website and
then let us know if you need samples.  Hope this helps for a start!

Bill Green
bgreen@ecolink.com
www.ecolink.com