RE: Propylene Glycol Coolant

I searched out 12,000 article RLIBY database found on our Web Site,
below, and only found one article. It did not deal with your problem.
Then I searched  Enviro$en$e at http://es.epa.org and got 120 hits. Let
me know if you need help searching this site.

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
Raleigh, NC, 29569
Web Site http:/www.p2pays.org/wrrc