Job Posting

	Research Triangle Institute, a non-profit contract research
organization located in Research Triangle Park, NC, is seeking candidates to
work on projects to develop and evaluate environmental management systems
tools, evaluate waste reduction technologies, assist with pollution
prevention policy development, and develop and apply innovative methods for
life-cycle assessment.

	Candidates must have excellent communications skills and experience
working with MS Access and Excel.  Experience in Visual Basic programming
and development of web-based database applications is a plus.

	If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume to Dr.
Jesse Baskir at jbaskir@rti.org, fax (919) 541-7155. More information about
RTI can be found at http://www.rti.org. Information on some of the
above-mentioned projects can be found at
http://www.rti.org/units/ese/p2/ppb.html.

	We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome
and encourage diversity in the workplace.