RE: Year 2000 Question

    I thought most people were testing their systems by: 1) backing up
    all files, and 2) re-setting their computers to a year 2000 date
    just to see the effect.  (There may be two ways to do this;
    setting to a time & date just prior to 2000, or setting to a date
    past 2000.  (I'm told there is a difference??  I'm not a computer
    expert))  Hopefully being prepared for the results would eliminate
    serious complications from a lets wait & see attitude.  If all
    works well, the computer clocks can be re-set to the present.

    Ric