RE: environmental trends report?

The Council on Environmental Quality put out a 1994-95 report.  You might
want to try http://www.whitehouse.gov/CEQ to see if it's online or give CEQ
a call.

Also, for air data, EPA's Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards
publishes (or at least did a few years ago when I last checked) the
"National Air Quality and Emissions Trend Report" and "National Air
Pollutant Emission Trends."

I hope this is helpful.

Rod

Rodney Sobin						sobin@ctc.com
Concurrent Technologies Corp.			tel. 814-269-6895
1450 Scalp Avenue					fax 814-269-2798
Johnstown, PA 15904				http://www.ctc.com/

http://www.ndcee.ctc.com/