RE: FW: Virus Alert -Forwarded

Thanks for sending out this clarification.  Our own IS staff here at
Maine DEP had recently alerted staff to the virus being a hoax.

 ----------
From:  Janette Lutz
Sent:  Thursday, June 11, 1998 2:53 PM
To:  p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:  RE: FW: Virus Alert -Forwarded

<<File: MESSAGE.TXT>><<File: ATTACH01.TXT>>
The Win a Holiday virus is a hoax.  Check out:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/data/win.a.holiday.html

The attached also gives some pretty good information to verify such
notices in the future.  Enjoy.

Janette Lutz, P.E., CHMM   mailto:jal@iti.org
Energy and Environment Center Phone 734-769-4062
Industrial Technology Institute  Fax    734-213-3405