Stainless Steel Waste Info:

Hello p2techs,

I am dealing with an company that makes stainless steel filtration units.
They also make stainless steel air bag filters.  In this process the
facility generates a lot of stainless steel filter scraps.  Is there any
way to prevent this or reuse it instead of selling them as scrap stainless
steel.  My E-mail address is given below.  Any information would be
helpful.  Thank you.

Patty.

PATTY MUTHUSWAMY                      TEAM LEADER
365 RAWLINGS HALL                     INDUSTRIAL ASSESSMENT CENTER
GAINESVILLE, FL 32612                 303 WEIL HALL
                                      UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
                                      GAINESVILLE, FL 32611
PHONE:(352)846-7690                   (352)392-7690
                                      FAX: (352) 392-0867
E-mail: padma@grove.ufl.edu           eadc_bl7@ise.ufl.edu
        padma@ufl.edu