RE: Retired Engineers ... etal

FYI.  More on the use of retired engineers and scientists in our manual
available in Full Text PDF at our web site publications page:

www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/publish.htm

See "Recycling the Ultimate Resource: Retired Professional Assistance in
Waste Reduction Programs in Region IV"

Call if you are interested in details or have questions.

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Synterprise Group, Division of Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA IWR HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm