RE: Hi Tech Water Efficiency success stories?

Pat:

I received a copy of your e-mail from Grant McCulloch at Environment
Canada.

You may already be aware of this, as Lidia Liu and Rob Burkhart of the
City of San Jose are named in this reference, but have you obtained a
copy of the "Industrial Water Conservation Information Sharing Network"?
It is available from the City of Phoenix Water Conservation and
Resources Division. The phone number is shown as (602) 261-8366. My copy
is from 1994/1995, but they may have an update.

You may also wish to contact Stephanie McFayden at (613) 241-5692;
e-mail: admin@cwwa.ca           She works for the CWWA. They are setting
up a success story database, and may have a relevant story already.

Also, requesting information through C2P2 (Canadian Centre for Pollution
Prevention) may help you find some relevant stories. The administrator,
Marianne Lines,  is available at (800) 667-9790 or at
c2p2@sarnia.com

Hope this helps. Looking forward to you success story.

Cheers!
Lisbeth

Lisbeth Liebgott
Water Use Efficiency Coordinator