Cleaner Production Thesis -Forwarded

Does anybody have any information to share on P2 in sugar production?
If so, please respond directly to Cameron Messer, the author of the
attached message.

Susan McLaughlin
Program Manager, US EPA's Environmental Accounting Project
www.epa.gov/opptintr/acctg
Phone:  (202) 260-3844
Fax: (202) 260-0178
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (MC-7409)
401 M Street SW
Washington, D.C.  20460

-- BEGIN included message

Hello,
          My name is Cameron Messer and I am currently completing my
final year of environmental engineering studies at Griffith
university, Brisbane, Australia.  My thesis supervisor, Sunil Herat
gave me your address and informed me  that you might be able to help
me with my research.  At the present time I am working on my Thesis,
titled, Cleaner Production within the Sugar Industry.  Currently I am
in the research stage of the these and I would greatly appreciate any
information that you could email me on this topic or pollution
prevention in the Sugar Industry.  If this is a problem any
information on the that you could email me on your sugar production
process would be greatly appreciated as a comparision to our sugar
production process here in Australia..

Hope to here from you soon.

Thanking you in advance

Cameron Messer