Anyone interested inhelping prodvide data for a new book?

Hello!

I am writing my second book: "What Environmental Managers REALLY Need To
Know", which will be printed by Government Institutes sometime early
1999 (possibly April). My first book was released this May by Government
Institutes (A Green Plan for Industry:16 Steps to Environmental
Excellence).

I am conducting a survey of Environmental Managers, Regulatory Managers,
etc. about their jobs. I have posted a survey on the Internet and am
asking other environmental professionals to visit and fill the survey
out to provide information for the book.

I will give your organization credit for helping with the survey in the
book. The page with the survey is here:

     http://users.desupernet.com/00166-dschell/survey.htm

Thanks for helping in any way you can.

Dave Schell