Electro Magnetic Fields

One of the concerns that has been brought to my attention is the concern
about electromagnetic fields (EMF).  Issues that I have read about in the
past involve computer terminals, cell phones , radar guns, and electical
appliances in the home.  I know that Paul Gailey started a federally funded
study in 1995 at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee to test the
effect of EMF on nerve cells and breast cancer cells.

Does anyone know of a source of information on industrial machinery EMF
studies?