From: Tim Tuominen <Tim.Tuominen@wlssd.duluth.mn.us>
To: 'p2tech@great-lakes.net' <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 1998 12:29 PM
Subject: Lead source

Once per year between July and September we receive a
slug load of lead to our wastewater plant. It does
not seem to be our permitted industries. We have no
battery rebuilding, no electronics mftrs, or eyeglass
mfctrs. We've checked radiator repair shops,
industrial laundries, and furniture strippers. So what
do you think the source is. I wish I could offer you
a reward for the info leading to the Id of the
source. Thanks for any ideas.
Tim Tuominen
Pollution Prevention Chemist
Western Lake Superior Sanitary District