biomass to energy

Dear P2 Tech

We are involved in a research project to identify technologies for
conversion of biomass to energy, indirectly or directly. Biomass can be
anything from sewage sludge to agricultural and food processing residues to
farm residuals, especially wet wastes.

We would really appreciate any help in identifying "emerging or novel
technologies", and their limitations with respect to the use of biomass as
an initial energy source for eventual power generation.

Any favourite web sites would also be appreciated.

I will post all replies to interested parties.

Many thanks

Bob Pagan

UNEP Working Group for Cleaner Food
The University of Queensland