Referrals needed

Hello all,

I am compiling a comprehensive list of Internet mailing
lists and newsgroups that are useful to Environmental,
Health and Safety professionals. The list will be kept
updated and available to anyone.

While many have been identified already (such as this
mailing list), I want to be as complete as possible. I would
deeply appreciate assistance in:

1- recommending mailing lists or newsgroups you know of and
any comments you may have about their usefulness.

2- identifying other compilations that already exist so that
I can include them too.

Just reply to me directly if you like.

Also, I will be publishing the complete list for everyone's
benefit. If you would be like to receive it, please send me
an email and I will be sure you get it.

Thanks and Best wishes,

Jerry Perrich
jperrich@ix.netcom.com