Pulp and paper questions

We have been asked to try and track down some P2 information for the pulp and paper industry.  As part of that general request, we are also trying to track down P2 information for both mercury in wastewater and chloralkali plants.

I've checked out the archives, and I know there is a wealth of information out there for P2 and the pulp and paper industry in general.  I have already checked out the Industry of the Future site, as well as a few others.  Any other good general sites or references would be great.

As far as the other two topics, I haven't been able to find too much.  When I looked through the archives for all three topics, I totally struck out for the chloralkali plant options.  Any leads/ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Catherine Dickerson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165