Re: Pulp and paper questions

A starting point for the chloralkalai question is the Great Lakes National
Program Office site's posting of the Chlorine Institute's report at
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/bns/chlinstrpt.html
The institute also has its own site, http://www.cl2.com/

Bill Wilson, EPA Region 9 Pollution Prevention Coordinator
75 Hawthorne Street, San Francisco CA 94105
phone 415.744.2192 fax 415.744.1680 email wilson.bill@epamail.epa.gov

cdickerson@pprc.org on 07/22/98 03:46:23 PM

Please respond to cdickerson@pprc.org