Odor Control

Hi All:

I know this isn't P2, but I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a good reference
source dealing with odor control from remediation activities.  How can you
excavate soil contaminated with petroleum hydrocarbons and still effectively
control odors ?

Foams, water sprays, and covers are typically used, but what else ?  I have
a lot of reference material regarding odor control from wastewater treatment
and sludge handling systems, but nothing that deals with excavation out in
the open.  Any leads would be appreciated.

Mike Callahan
Mike.callahan@jacobs.com
(626) 568-7044