Industrial Fabrics industry P2 (SIC 2295)

P2ers,

We're trying to identify P2 options and specific US companies who are good
P2 performers in the industrial fabrics industry (SIC code 2295).

We've got some basic info, and have done the usual internet searches. Have
any of you folks done case studies, given governor's awards, or visited with
facilities in this SIC code who are particularly good at reducing pollution?
If you can share that info, we'd be most grateful.

Thanks for your help.
Melissa

Melissa Malkin
Research Triangle Institute, Pollution Prevention Program
POB 12194
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2194
voice: (919) 541-6154     fax (919) 541 7155
http://www.rti.org/units/ese/p2/ppb.html