Re: Inexpensive way to treat waste water

Kirsten:

It sounds like their design process may be beyond this already, but
no-clean fluxes are avilable for some applications.  A contact to assess
this possibility would be:

Holly Evans
IPC Director of EHS Programs
hollyevans@ipc.org

IPC stands for the Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic
Circuits.

They are also putting up a Web site called the Printed Wiring Board
Resource Center co-developed by NCMS and the IPC.  Same contact.

Terry Foecke