RE: Seeking lumber/sawmill p2 info...

There is some mention of P2 in sawing in our Waste Reduction Guide for Wood
Furniture Manufacturers on our publications page of our web site:
	www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/publish.htm

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Synterprise Group, Division of Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA IWR HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm