RE: Water bases parts washers

Bill,

We have successfully converted to aqueous cleaners for operations
previously using mineral spirits.  This cleaning includes metal parts
from the general maintenance of metal working machinery and for jet
engine parts.  Aqueous cleaners have been used in the sink-on-top drum
type units and in enclosed power washing units such as those made by
Better Engineering and others.  We have used several aqueous cleaners
including a material called Sea Wash and currently W.R. Grace's
Daraclean 283.

If you have any further questions feel free to give me a call.

Dale H. Francke
Pratt & Whitney   M/S 717-03
P.O. Box 109600
W. Palm Beach,  FL  33410-9600