Looking for Videos on P2 and EMAS -Reply

Limited supplies of he following two videos are available free-of-charge
from EPA's Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse.  They're not
about clean technologies or environmental management systems per se,
but about environmental managerial accounting.  Certain clean
technologies are shown as examples, however, and environmental
managerial accounting is an important aspect of environmental
management systems, so you might find these of interest.

Environmental Cost Accounting and Capital Budgeting:
Videotape Seminar and Handouts (July 1995)  This video seminar
discusses the elements of environmental accounting and of Total Cost
Assessment (TCA), a methodology for the comprehensive financial
assessment of environmental projects.  Actual applications of TCA are
also discussed.  (EPA 744-B-96-001, 245 minutes; also 134 pages of
handouts)

Environmental Cost Accounting and Capital Budgeting for Small
to Midsized Manufacturers: Videotape Seminar and Handouts
(December 1995)  This video seminar discusses the connection
between environmental cost accounting and investment
decision-making.  It introduces TCA and features company case
studies that show how firms have benefited from taking a TCA
approach. (EPA 744-B-96-002, 165 minutes; also 78 pages of handouts)

Susan McLaughlin
Program Manager, US EPA's Environmental Accounting Project
www.epa.gov/opptintr/acctg
Phone:  (202) 260-3844
Fax: (202) 260-0178
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (MC-7409)
401 M Street SW
Washington, D.C.  20460

-- BEGIN included message

Hello everyone,

I am looking for VIDEOS about CLEANER TECHNOLOGIES OR ENVIRONMENTAL
MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS that have been published by  international institutions,
government departments, private companies, etc.  I would be grateful if you
could provide me with references of this kind of videos and also indicate
me where or how to get a copy of them.

Any help  would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Charo Lantaron