From:  praveen singh cis stnt[SMTP:pxs0607@megahertz.njit.edu]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 05, 1998 9:37 AM
To:  p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:  Environmental Search Engines

P2Techers:
I am a student in the Computer Science department and am interested in
learning if there are any environmental search engines. Someone told me
that there were none and another person told me that one called econet.com
existed. I am not sure where to begin, so I asked someone in the
environmental field and they suggested that I e-mail this listserve.

What - strictly - environmental search engines exist and what are their
URLs? If this information does not exist, can you tell me where to look
further? thank you

Praveen Singh
CIS student