Innovative wastewater/water treatment techs that save energy

I am working on identifying new, innovative technologies that involve water
or wastewater technologies that have an energy savings component.  I need to
identify the technology and the company involved.  If the company is from
PA, that is a plus.  I've done some internet searches and made some other
contacts, but have been unable to find anything thus far.  If P2techers out
there can help, I would be most appreciative.

phone 717-772-5160
Deirdre T. Lehman
PA DEP
Office of Pollultion Prevention and Compliance Assistance
Lehman.Deirdre@dep.state.pa.us