Re: Looking for Videos on P2 and EMAS

Charo Lantaron,

Refering to CLEANER TECHNOLOGIES, the National Hydrogen Association has a
very good video on fuel cells and hydrogen energy.  It is informative,
interesting and has interviews with key people.  It's produced by MediaOne
and is call: Element One.  I think you can order it through the NHA
hompege: www.ttcorp.com/nha/

Marc