RE: Information on microscale chemistry education

Joe -

Check out the National Microscale Chemistry Center web site at:

http://host.silvertech.com/microscale/

You can also find a short, concise explanation of microscale techniques and
how they relate to laboratory p2 in our on-line document, "Laboratory Waste
Minimization and Pollution Prevention: A Guide for Teachers."  The
microscale section is at:
http://www.seattle.battelle.org/services/e&s/P2LabMan/ch08.htm

Hope this helps.

Scott