[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

leads for technical assistance campaigns

One of our counties (in WA) have asked us if we have any leads concerning technical assistance campaigns for agricultural chemical users (nurseries, golf courses, turf farmers, and tree farms), and another looking at CESQGs in geographic areas defined by wellhead protection areas.  We have come up with a few for the NW, but I was wondering if there was any other information out there in the rest of the states.  I have checked the archives and there really wasn't any information on the two general topics.  Thanks in advance for any information!


Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165
email:  cdickerson@pprc.org
Web Site: http://www.pprc.org/pprc