Re: leads for technical assistance campaigns

Catherine - Georgia has a very active program that focuses on nurseries
and pollution prevention.  My organization helped fund a demonstration
garden at one of the state's agricultural experiment stations - it's
used to educate people in the industry and homeowners about a variety of
measures to reduce pesticide and water usage.  I'm not sure if they are
on the web or not, but the program director is Dr. Joyce Latimer - she
can be reached at (770) 228-7398.

Sincerely,
Jancie Hatcher
GA Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.