Thanks for your help!

P2Techsters,

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my solicitation for Juan Maldonado.  As you may remember, Juan was looking for a workshop leader for water conservation and waste water treatment workshop for industry.  Juan let us know this morning that he was flooded with information, and will be spending the next couple of days catching his breath from all the responses.

Thanks again!

cmd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165