Portable Mulcher/chipper

I have another great question from one of the TAPs in our regional network.  They are looking for a way to reduce agricultural burning of orchards.  I am trying to track down any information on portable mulchers, grinders, chippers, etc., that could be transported from orchard to orchard.  Information about this either as a service or a product that can be purchased would be great.  If there are any services out there, I am going to ask for it this part of the request to be narrowed down to the Pacific Northwest - we are trying to find solutions that won't break the bank.

Thanks for all suggestions!

cmd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165