Costly Regulations

Techers,

I would like to locate a "complete" listing of the (potential) regulatory
requirements (environmental AND OSHA) for operating a relatively large-scale
(worst case) industrial painting operation in a spray booth.  I plan to use
this information in a pollution prevention class at Harvard so the students can
use activity-based costing methods to show how expensive it is to be in
compliance.  I am hoping that some of you with compliance assistance missions
will be able to help.  Is this available on a web site?  Many thanks.

Bob

Robert B. Pojasek, Ph.D.
Pojasek & Associates
P.O. Box 1333