ADMIN and REMINDERS

I hope all is well out there.  I just have a few reminders this month.

1.  Remember to reply to messages from the list _and_ copy the response to
the entire list server.

2.  The P2Tech archives are located at:
http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/index.html.
They have been changed a bit.  You can now view the indexes by month if
desired.  Let me know what you think.

3.  If you are interested in a few of the list servers managed by the Great
Lakes Information Network (systems admins for P2Tech, NPPR, P2Trainer and
all other P2 list servers), see
http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/listlist.html.

4.  If you have any questions or would like to be added to or removed from
a list, please don't hesitate to ask -- listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu.
Tyrone Foster of NPPR manages the NPPR/P2Policy list.  Please address
questions about this list to him directly -- tyronefoster@compuserve.com.

That is about it.  For those in the US, have a good Labor Day weekend.

Lisa

Lisa C. Merrifield				listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
List Manager					217.244.6061 (v)
IL Waste Management and Research Ctr.	217.333.8944 (f)
One East Hazelwood Dr.				Champaign, Illinois 61820