Help request

Hello,

I am workng in a portuguese Public Institution, INETI-ITA, concerning
pollution prevention on industrial sectors.

My working group is develloping a work on national dairy food industry and
canning industry (tomato processing) concerning waste minimization ( mainly
solid wastes).

Could you please inform me directly about this subject or give me
publications references and how to get them and also give me contact/adress
of institutions, discussion groups or experts about this subject.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Ana Lanca