Re: Youth Council

During Pollution Prevention week, I will be speaking to young people about
career opportunities in P2.

Can I have volunteers to describe their job in less than a paragraph (one
sentance is fine), the type of degree or background needed to fill your
position, and less than a paragraph on what would entice a young person to
want to pursue your job as a career.

I will also cover what you see in the future for your P2 program and your
perspective on the use of student interns in your program if you care to
provide this information.

I'll eliminate names and consolidate responses to provide them to P2Tech.