RE: Contacts in the petroleum industry

Have you contacted any of the offices of companies which have terminals
at the Port of Tampa?  They would be my first contact.  They might also
be able to work out an arrangement where their truckers could deliver
the placards as part of their normal deliveries.

Good Luck.

Dale H. Francke
Pratt & Whitney   M/S 717-03
P.O. Box 109600