[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
two airport questions
- Subject: two airport questions
- From: "Catherine Dickerson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:11:29 -0700
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Reply-To: "Catherine Dickerson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We have received another interesting set of questions from our regional network folks, and I thought some others out there in P2 land may be able to help. The questions:
1. Is there any available data or inventory for ambient toxics at airports, either via specific sampling or releases?
2. Are there any publicly available BMPs or P2 manuals for airports?
I have looked through the archives, and while there is some information on airports, there is not much for these two topics. I also have a few leads from the military to look into, but further information/ideas from that end would certainly not be turned down.
Thanks for all help!