two airport questions

We have received another interesting set of questions from our regional network folks, and I thought some others out there in P2 land may be able to help.  The questions:

1.  Is there any available data or inventory for ambient toxics at airports, either via specific sampling or releases?

2.  Are there any publicly available BMPs or P2 manuals for airports?

I have looked through the archives, and while there is some information on airports, there is not much for these two topics.  I also have a few leads from the military to look into, but further information/ideas from that end would certainly not be turned down.

Thanks for all help!

cmd