Re: two airport questions

Catherine:

I cannot help you too much with your airport questions, except to pass on an
observation of a well-respected technical friend of mine. While discussing P2
at airports, he once noted that very little at an airport is exotic. Most
activities are standard internal combustion/diesl engines, HVAC, construction,
electric motors, car  (or plane) wash runoff, etc. I'm sure there are unique
processes and waste streams at airports too (have you tried the joint services
P2 web site for USAF ideas?), but a good place to start is with all of the
typical facility maintenance/engine shop P2 info we already have.

Take care and good luck.

Mark Boylan
WASTREN, Inc
22 Executive Park Court