RE: two airport questions

A series of three (3) airport P2 workshops were presented in South Florida
in 1997.  These were sponsored by the FDEP with support from the Palm Beach
County P2 Coalition.  Cheryl McKee, FDEP S.E. District, was the organizer
and she would be a good contact.
 She can be reached at (561) 681-6720 or by e-mail at

 Mckee_c@wpb1.dep.state.fl.us

Hope this helps.

Dale H. Francke
Pratt & Whitney   M/S 717-03