RE: two airport questions

The Clean Airport Summit will be held April 12-14, 1999 in Chicago.  E-mail
CAirportP@aol.com for more info.

David Williams - Chief, Industrial Assistance Section
NC Division of Pollution Prevention & Environmental Assistance
P.O. Box 29569
Raleigh, NC 27626-9569
Tel:  (919) 715-6527
Fax:  (919) 715-6794