Composting facility odor

One of our local municipalities has asked for assistance with odor complaints on their yard waste facility.  The process goes as follows:

1. yard waste grinding
2. passed through screening, then may sit several days to weeks before next process step
3. Ground material is then placed into a tub tumbler that is 30 ft. high in the air and tumbling occurs to drop out all light materials (Tumbling is the ODOR creator!)

Any suggestions on how the compost odor could be prevented?

By now, I have posed two odor problems to you from Pinellas County in the last week.  You probably think we are pretty odiferous here?  Love those hot, humid summers !!!